Supporters of Daniel Patrick Fitzgerald's 13th Subcircuit judicial bid are holding a fundraiser for their candidate on Thursday, August 16, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., at Mac's on Slade, 117 W. Slade, Palatine. Tickets for the event are $40 each ("Precinct Captains" admitted for $25). Tunes, libations, and appetizers are included. Sponsorships are available (Jazz - $250, Blues - $500, Rock - $1,000).
Live music will continue late into the night at Mac's, even after the fundraiser concludes.
For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email Abbey Corbett at abbey@corstrategies.com or call (708) 209-6076. Tickets may also be obtained from this web page.
Fitzgerald is the Republican nominee for the Lawrence vacancy in the far northwest suburban 13th Subcircuit.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment