Let's start with the facts as we know them right now: The 2018 Associate Judge short list has not yet been officially released.
Anxious FWIW readers may have seen a number of comments posted this morning suggesting that the short list came out last night.
It almost certainly did.
But the short list has not yet been officially released.
Unofficially, I have seen a partial list of names this morning that includes eight current Cook County Circuit Court judges sitting pursuant to Illinois Supreme Court appointment. I'm sitting on the list for now because it appears to be incomplete and because I can't verify all the names on it.
I'll update during the day as more information becomes available. It is my understanding that the AJ finalists are to meet later this morning; the official list will most likely be released after that meeting has concluded.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment