Per the Illinois Board of Elections website, Marcellus H. Moore, Jr. has withdrawn his candidacy for the countywide McGinnis vacancy.
Moore's withdrawal leaves three candidates in that race, Brian Terrence Sexton, Peter Michael Gonzalez, and Bradley R. Trowbridge.
An objection to Trowbridge's candidacy was filed with the Cook County Electoral Board, and the Cook County Clerk's website shows, as of this posting, that a decision on Trowbridge's ballot status is still pending. The pending decision may be favorable to Trowbridge's hopes, given that the Gonzalez campaign recently circulated an email suggesting that their candidate will face two opponents in March.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment