The Illinois State Board of Elections is reporting this afternoon that Daniel Berry has withdrawn from the race for the Davy vacancy in the 4th Subcircuit.
Berry, who has been licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 1993, and who maintains a law office in Chicago's Mount Greenwood neighborhood, faced a residency challenge before the Cook County Elections Board.
Berry's withdrawal leaves only Judge David Navarro (who holds this seat pursuant to Supreme Court assignment) and Caroline Jamieson Golden as candidates for this vacancy. Golden's nominating petitions also face an objection.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

1 comment:
Nyshana Sumner withdrew from Rhodes race and will file for Valarie Turner race on Tuesday, challenging O'Neal and Schoop. Others likely to file too.
Post a Comment