Per an email from 47th Ward Committeeman Paul Rosenfeld, 10th Subcircuit committeemen will meet on the morning of Tuesday, August 29 in the Michelle Room at Biagio's, 4242 N. Central, to hear from candidates interested in being slated.
Each interview will last 10 minutes. Interviews are expected to last from 8:20 until 10:00 a.m.
Persons interested in appearing before the 10th Subcircuit slating committee can email 47thdems@gmail.com to secure a time slot. (Prospective candidates not residing in the 47th Ward may also wish to introduce themselves to their own committeeman prior to the meeting.)
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

1 comment:
Saltourus and Daly were slated
Cenar 1st alternate
Cleary 2nd alternate
Stromsta 3rd alternate
Post a Comment