A campaign website has been launched for Judge Myron "Mike" Mackoff. who currently sits by appointment to the Pethers vacancy in the 8th Subcircuit. That's a link to the campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog sidebar.
Judge Mackoff's supporters are also planning a June 6 fundraiser for their client, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the Union League Club, 65 W. Jackson. Second Ward Committeeman Tim Egan and prominent family law practitioner Donald Schiller are the listed co-hosts of the event. Tickets are priced at $150 each, but sponsorships are available (Silver - $300, Gold - $600, or Platinum - $1,000). For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email judgemackoffevents@gmail.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


1 comment:
What the Supreme Court giveth, the voters can taketh away.
Post a Comment