Per Erica Demarest and Tanveer Ali on DNAInfo.com, Joshua Smith has been arrested for the murder of Associate Judge Raymond Myles. A bond hearing for Smith will be held today. Smith previously served time for armed robbery, according to the DNAInfo post.
Also according to the DNAInfo post, at least one other suspect is being sought. According to police officials quoted by Demarest and Ali, Judge Myles was targeted for robbery -- but apparently not because of his occupation.
Related: WGN-TV coverage of Smith arrest.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

1 comment:
He was a target but not because he was a judge. Another brazen attempted robbery that actually went south...
Post a Comment