In an order entered yesterday, the Illinois Supreme Court appointed Anthony C. Swanagan to the 15th Subcircuit vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Frank G. Zelezinski.
Swanagan's appointment is effective April 24 and terminates December 3, 2018.
According to ARDC, Swanagan has been licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 1987. He currently serves as a career clerk to U.S. District Court Judge Andrea R. Wood. Earlier in his career, Swanagan was employed by Jones, Ware & Grenard and as general counsel for Galileo International, Inc.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

3 comments:
You remember that television show Survivor? Well, you are a contestant now brother. Good luck!
Anthony C. Swanagan,
If you want to win, don't hired
Mary Kay Dawson. She will take your money and run some one against you.!Ask some of her former clients.
Anthony,
You will do well in the 15th subcircuit.
Great Subcircuit.
Hire the right people.
Post a Comment