Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

2 comments:
Several years ago while walking to my car after taping an interview with Avy Meyers, I was overcome with a feeling of depression and hopelessness like that of which I had never experienced. Instead of driving to my next campaign event to drop a check and shake hands with the Democrats of Calumet City, I drove directly home, crawled into bed, and fell asleep whimpering and trembling while clutching my dolphin pillow. (I then experienced the same feeling when the votes were totaled the night of the primary) But now I'm fine. And every so often when that feeling of wanting to be a judge comes over me, I just watch my NTNM interview on YouTube with a big glass of cheap Sangria.
This candidate unlike the dozens of others interviewed by Meyers really shows himself well. He looks and sounds just like the kind of judge you'd want to decide your case.
Post a Comment