Supporters of Deidre Baumann's bid for the countywide Palmer vacancy are throwing a fundraiser for their candidate on Wednesday, March 9, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., in the 33rd floor party room at 535 N. Michigan. Saul Wexler will be the host for this occasion.
Tickets for the event are $100 apiece and may be obtained on the candidate's website; questions about the event should be directed to baumannesq@gmail.com.
Corrected March 4, 2016.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


3 comments:
Are we supposed to guess the address??
Looks like Toledo to me.
*Blushing* I've been traveling this week on business -- travel may broaden the mind, but it doesn't necessarily improve the quality of blog posts. The omission was all mine.
This does not apply to Deidre, but I cannot believe the number of candidates who do not have websites! It's 2016!!! Of course the shills don't get one, but why would you bust your hump to get slated or get on the ballot and then not have any way for people to learn more about you?
Post a Comment