Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

2 comments:
It's not really tight. Schneider won. Because of the fact Martin was assigned a felony call after less than a year on the bench, I have a feeling he will be appointed again
Not the best night to be a slated candidate. The slated candidate lost in 4 out of 8 county-wide contested races including two slated sitting judges (Schoop & Bates). In the 13 contested subcircuit races on the democratic side at least 6 out of 13 slated candidates lost including 4 slated sitting judges (Ahmad, Simpkins, Shoffner, and Martin). It's been a while since we've heard from Prof. Klumpp on this blog but I'm wondering if those statistics regarding first spot, last spot, Irish surname, slated, etc. need updating.
Post a Comment