Found on the Internet, the campaign website of Daryl Jones, candidate for judge in the 5th Subcircuit. That's a link to the campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar.
Licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 2005, Jones is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, rising to the rank of sergeant, according to his campaign bio. Currently Jones serves as a member of the Illinois Prisoner Review Board. Jones has also worked for the Illinois Department of Corrections, as Senior Legal Advisor & Agency Ethics Officer and, before that, as Chief of Intergovernmental Relations. Jones began his legal career, according to his campaign bio, as an Assistant Cook County State's Attorney.
The candidate also has a Twitter handle.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment