Brendan O'Brien's judicial campaign now has launched a campaign website. That's a link to the site in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar.
O'Brien has been licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 1996. He was an appropriations and research analyst on the staff of House Speaker Mike Madigan in 1991-1992, after taking his bachelor's degree at Illinois State and before starting his law school career at John Marshall Law School in Chicago. O'Brien has practiced with Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP since 1999.
Brendan O'Brien is the grandson of Judge Donald J. O'Brien, the longtime presiding judge of the Chancery Division, and the son of retired Judge Donald J. O'Brien, Jr. Brendan is married to Jessica A. O'Brien, who was elected to the Cook County bench in 2012.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment