The Illinois Supreme Court has appointed criminal defense attorney Marc William Martin to an 11th Subcircuit vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Carol A. Kelly.
Martin's appointment is effective May 1 and terminates on December 5, 2016.
Martin has been an attorney in Illinois since 1987. Martin was most recently in the news as one of the attorneys for Richard Vanecko, a nephew of former Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley, accused of involuntary manslaughter in the death of David Koschman.
Updated to correct typo.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

2 comments:
I don't think you posted anything for new Judge Duffy who started Traffic Court on April 4th.
No, I didn't. I'm looking into this immediately.
Post a Comment