The Illinois Supreme Court appointed Anna M. Loftus, a partner in the firm of Hall, Prangle & Schoonveld, LLC, to the Circuit Court of Cook County yesterday, filling the 6th Subcircuit vacancy created by the recent retirement of Judge William D. Maddux (corrected order here).
Loftus has been licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 1998. Before joining HPS, according to her biography on the firm website, Loftus was an associate with the firm of Peterson and Ross and, before that, a law clerk to Appellate Court Justice Michael J. Gallagher. Loftus's appointment is effective April 14, 2014 and terminates on December 5, 2016.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment