Assistant State's Attorney John J. Mahoney has announced plans to run for Cook County Circuit Court Judge in the 4th Subcircuit. That's a link to Mahoney's campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar.
Licensed as an Illinois attorney since 1984, Mahoney is Supervisor of the Cook County State's Attorney's Public Corruption and Financial Crimes Unit, an assignment which, according to his campaign website, includes supervisory authority over mortgage fraud cases. Mahoney's campaign website also notes his prosecutorial responsibility in the Burr Oaks Cemetery and Republic Doors and Windows matters. Married to attorney Laura A. Holwell, with three grown children, Mahoney resides in Oak Lawn.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment