The Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts has released the names of the nine men and women elected by the Cook County Circuit Court judges to serve as Associate Judges.
All three current Circuit Court judges on the short list were chosen, namely Mary S. Trew, Stanley L. Hill, and Nicholas Geanopolous. These judges had been serving pursuant to Supreme Court appointment but were unsuccessful in their recent primary election bids.
The other six new Associate Judges include Assistant State's Attorney Joseph M. Cataldo, Assistant Public Defender Lana C. Johnson, and Assistant Attorney General Richard D. Schwind. (Schwind had been a finalist for Associate Judge in 2009.)
Greene and Letts partner Allen P. Walker was chosen, as were solo practitioners Steven Mark Wagner and Michael J. Kane.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment