Judge Erica Reddick is one of Avy Meyers' guests on the current edition of North Town News Magazine. With Mr. Meyers' permission, that interview is posted below.
Judge Reddick was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court to the countywide vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Dorothy Kirie Kinnaird and was recently slated by the Cook County Democratic Party.
NTNM airs on CAN TV, Chicago Cable Channel 19, on Thursday evenings and Friday afternoons; on ECTV 6 on the Evanston cable system on Tuesday and Thursday evenings; and on select suburban cable systems on Mondays. Check your local listings.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment