Eighth Subcircuit Judge James Kaplan is one of Avy Meyers' guests on this week's edition of North Town News Magazine. With Mr. Meyers' permission, that interview is posted below.
Also on NTNM this week are PR man Ed McElroy and Cyndee Schaffer, one of the authors of Mollie's War, the letters of a WAC (Cyndee's mother, Mollie Weinstein Schaffer) who served in World War II.
NTNM airs on CAN TV, Chicago Cable Channel 19, on Thursday, September 15 at 7:30pm (rebroadcast on Friday, September 16 at 2:30pm) and on ECTV 6 on the Evanston cable system, tonight at 10:00pm, with a rebroadcast Thursday, September 15 at 8:00pm.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment