Per email received from the ISBA's Joyce Williams, who (among other things) coordinates the sending and receiving of judicial candidate questionnaires for the Alliance of Bar Associations for Judicial Screening: The Alliance has focused on reaching out to first-time applicants for Associate Judge in the current cycle. Some persons who've applied before might not yet have been contacted (full disclosure: I recently reached out to Ms. Williams for this very reason).
Ms. Williams advises that, if an applicant has not yet heard from the Alliance, please send her an email at jwilliams@isba.org. She will provide you with the appropriate questionnaire.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment