Maureen Leahy Delehanty was appointed to the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Ronald C. Riley last November. However, Judge Delehanty did not seek election to that seat and her appointment was set to expire in December (when Sandra Ramos takes office).
But the Illinois Supreme Court has now appointed Judge Delehanty to a different vacancy, this time to the 3rd Subcircuit vacancy created by the recent retirement of Judge Patrick E. McGann. This appointment is effective today and will expire on December 3, 2012.
Judge Delehanty filed for the Donnersberger vacancy in the 3rd Subcircuit for the 2008 primary but withdrew in December 2007, allowing Judge Patrick J. Sherlock to hold that seat by default.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment