The deadline for submission of questionnaires to the Alliance of Bar Associations for Judicial Screening is November 13, not the later date I'd mentioned in a post over the weekend.
The deadline has been pushed up to this Friday, according to an email received from Joyce Williams of the ISBA (who coordinates the questionnaire process for the Alliance), "because of the upcoming holiday and the time intensive commitment to get through each candidate." This earlier deadline will help the Alliance meet its goal of completing candidate evaluations by the first of January.
Candidates: To access Alliance questionnaire materials, use this link on the ISBA website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment