This post will remain on top of this page through February 5. For new posts on this page, scroll down.
Voters looking for information about the candidates in each contested Cook County Circuit Court primary may find it helpful to turn to page two of this blog and searching on a race-by-race basis. You can also visit candidate websites by scrolling down the Sidebar, by searching according to labels (that's in the Sidebar, too), or by searching for candidate name in the "search blog" box in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

1 comment:
Thanks so much for an informative web site! I appreciate the effort it takes to get all of this organized.
Kate G. -- a conscientious voter for judicial slots
Post a Comment