Another day, another website. John G. Mulroe is a candidate for judge in Cook County's 10th Judicial Subcircuit.
This is the third link I've run across for a Cook County judicial candidate since I started looking earlier this week.
Mulroe's new site stresses his experience as a hearing officer for the City of Chicago and the Chicago Park District. He also has served as an arbitrator in the Cook County court-annexed mandatory arbitration program. He's also a C.P.A.
A past president of the St. Juliana Parish School Board, according to his site, Mulroe has also served as President of the Edison Park Community Council. He and his wife, Margaret, have four children.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment