Saturday, July 06, 2013

Updating 2014 candidate websites

When Cook County judicial candidate websites reach a critical mass, I'll post a complete list in the Sidebar -- which, of course, I'll add to as new websites come online -- but, for now, let me list the sites that I've found so far.

The only Appellate Court candidate website I've found so far is that of Justice Sheldon Harris.

But there are already a handful of Circuit Court candidate websites, only some of which I've had the opportunity to mention here before. Here's the list (which is only as complete as I can make it -- and please don't hesitate to advise of any omissions):


Candidates and campaign committees, take note: When your campaign website goes live, send me an email at jackleyhane@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to publish a link here.

No comments: