Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Organizing the data posts going up as time permits

With the election less than two weeks away now, a lot voters are just beginning to think about who deserves their vote. I'll be trying to make this page more "voter friendly" in that time, easier to navigate, easier to search.

In the meantime, I'm putting up "Organizing the Data" posts on each race, compiling all of the information I've been able to find on every Cook County Circuit Court candidate -- bar association evaluations, interviews, questionnaire responses, and lay them out, in ballot order, so voters can make the most informed choices possible in each race.

Although I hate to admit it, I'm going to miss stuff. I've already received emails from candidates about broken links or missing data. I'll fix these as time permits.

I'll add in new endorsement information as it becomes available.

Readers: If you know of an organization -- a union -- Fire Fighters Local 2 for example -- that's made endorsements, won't you send me a copy of the list so I can post it... and add it in to the organizing the data posts?

Thank you.

No comments: