Thursday, December 03, 2009

Things I learned while looking up other things

Yes, I know we're talking about the Tribune endorsement questionnaires this evening, but this regular column title from the late Sydney J. Harris of the old Chicago Daily News occurred to me as I was looking through the candidate responses on the Tribune site.

I found two new websites while looking up the Third Subcircuit candidate questionnaire responses.

I found this campaign website for Steven G. Watkins. That's a link to the site in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the Sidebar.

I'd already found a campaign website for Charles Francis Fitzgerald. But tonight I found that he has two. You can choose between www.fitzforjudge.net or www.fitzgeraldforjudge.com. I had the former site; the Tribune had the latter. The sites appear identical -- but the Tribune site name seems more formal.

Doesn't it just figure?

No comments: