Friday, January 25, 2008

Candidates: It's not too late to submit posts

I've almost finished the "organizing the data" posts; I have only the three contests in the 10th Subcircuit yet to do.

But this is a blog -- so I can readily add in new information to these posts even after they go up. Voters looking to choose among the candidates should be able to navigate from page two of this blog (the sample ballot page) to organizing the data posts for each race and to any statements offered by the candidates "in their own words." I will be updating endorsements as well in races where the "data" posts are already up.

I am pleased to note that traffic here is steadily increasing as we come closer to the primary -- over 320 hits just yesterday on this page -- and, looking at the search arguments that visitors are using, it seems that there some voters are indeed searching the web looking for information about Cook County judicial candidates.

Also, every post on this blog can be emailed. I've noticed a number of 'arrivals' here from email accounts.

So, for any candidate who hasn't yet submitted a statement "in their own words," I will be pleased to post yours here... but probably not before close of business today.

No comments: